Returning/Transferring Officials

Are you an official who is a new to the area, and were a registered official previously and/or elsewhere in Canada?  Please complete the Returning/Transferring Officials Form via the link below so we can get you registered and on the ice.

The form, link below, is to be used by officials who have been certified and who have the intent of becoming an official in DBOA.

%d bloggers like this: